At Doctor Disability Insurance, we understand that you have had to make sacrifices to get to where you are. We are committed to helping you protect your most valuable asset: your ability to earn an income.
Doctor Disability Insurance, Inc. is an innovative, one-stop service that makes disability insurance shopping quick, affordable, and easy to understand. Physicians and Dentists save time and money by comparing plans and prices from multiple insurance companies. The site provides free quotes from leading companies in the disability insurance industry along with friendly and knowledgeable customer support. The best values in the insurance industry are located in one place and are available any time doctors are ready, including late at night and on weekends.
Based in San Clemente California, President and CEO Chuck Krugh is a Certified Financial Planner with more than 20 years of experience working with professionals in the medical/dental industry.
- Doctor Disability maintains an “A+” rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
To provide financial resources to doctors and their families during the most difficult times of their lives.
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress.”
– James 1:27
- Excellence – We are the best at what we do. We are passionate about our work and constantly exceed our client’s expectations. We provide excellent customer service, and an extraordinary customer experience. We create or add value in every client interaction.
- Do Good – We do good by doing good (reap what we sow). Our company betters the lives of those we work with and makes the world a better place. Our customers are better off having worked with us. We treat people fairly with honesty and integrity.
- Growth – We constantly challenge ourselves to be better than we were yesterday. We continually reinvent ourselves to provide the best customer experience and stay ahead of the competition. We seek opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Love – Our work is an expression of love. It can be seen in how we put in the extra effort for a client, in how we treat each other, in our attention to detail, and in what we and our products do for our clients and their families.
- Teamwork/Community – the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Everyone’s specific job is important and plays a vital role in the success of the company. We value each other’s unique abilities and treat each other with respect.
- Be Humble – No matter the level of our success, we are not arrogant. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- “The staff was consistently courteous and extremely helpful. Their knowledge of the industry is impressive, and they walked me through every step of the way – answering so many questions! I can see why so many of my colleagues sing their praises. Thanks for making a potentially confusing decision so simple and easy!”
– Anna C., Emergency Medicine Physician
- “I started using Doctor Disability for my life insurance and had such a great experience that I decided to return for disability insurance. They were very helpful, and explained every step of the process. I highly recommend Doctor Disability to my fellow colleagues when they need insurance coverage.”
– Ricardo C., Family Medicine Physician
- “Doctor Disability was great! They provided excellent customer service, comparison of plans, and explanations of terminology that was very useful in making my decision. I will definitely recommend to colleagues.”
-Heather W. Urologist
- “Excellent service. Chuck was thorough, professional, and took his time to explain the details and pros and cons of the available options. I will recommend to physician colleagues!”
-Charles K., Gastroenterologist
- “Excellent service; I would highly recommend Doctor Disability to all my colleagues.”
-Dr. Ravi Patel, Ophthalmology Jacksonville, FL
- “Doctor Disability provided outstanding service. I am very happy with the entire process.”
-Dr. Jeffrey Feinstein, Rheumatology San Antonio, TX
- “I was very pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of Mr. Chuck Krugh in helping me with my disability insurance choices. He aided me in choosing the best plan for my needs and helping me negotiate with the insurance company for the best rate. I highly recommend him to future customers.”
-Dr. Jamelle Bowers, Hospitalist Midlothian, VA
- “Doctor Disability helped me through every step of the process of obtaining disability insurance. I did a lot of research on disability insurance prior to choosing Doctor Disability…they helped me choose a specific company, evaluate how much I was eligible for, and remained in contact with me until the policy was finalized and in my hand. I believe I could easily get any question or concern remedied with a simple email or phone call. These guys are fantastic!”
-Relief Jones, III, MD Ophthalmology San Antonio, TX
- “This was a very helpful and painless way to purchase disability insurance. The customer service was excellent!”
-Dr. Rebecca Edwards, Hospitalist Kansas City, MO
- “Doctor Disability has the highest service I could expect and I highly recommend them to everyone in my profession.”
-Nathan Garcia, OD, Optometrist Round Rock, TX
We are very proud to partner with Su Refugio!
Our decision to partner with Su Refugio was a natural one for a very simple reason. Doctor’s Financial Network and Su Refugio operate with the same purpose; to provide people with the necessary resources which offer comfort and security in a time of distress.
While children make up only 1/3 of the earth’s population, they make up HALF of those living in extreme poverty. In South America nearly 70% of the population lives below the global poverty rate of less than $1.00 a day. In this very dire situation, food is extremely scarce. It is the vision & purpose of Su Refugio Ministries to meet these children “in their distress”. SRM seeks to care for orphans and widows in a tangible, impactful and sustainable way by providing for their needs and teaching them how to do the same.
Currently operating in the countries of Paraguay, Peru and Argentina SRM runs various community outreach centers, residential-style homes for abused children, vocational training centers for women, schools and various feeding centers. Through various global partnerships we are seeking to ensure that every child is fed, protected, known & loved.
Together we are making an impact! With every new client we serve, Doctor’s Financial Network is providing 100 meals to the beautiful children Su Refugio is able to reach.
As a client or future client of ours we want to thank you for making this a possibility. As you continue to allow us to serve you, our ability to serve others and the impact we make grows stronger every day.
If you would like to find out more or make a donation to Su Refugio, please visit surefugio.org.
Ready to protect your future?
who found disability insurance coverage.